Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Business customers & Private customers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
1. HOW YOU BUY FROM US
We only sell on these terms and conditions, which you acknowledge with your order. Conditions deviating from these only apply if they are confirmed by us in writing.
2. CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
Our offers apply to industry, trade, craft, companies and self-employed persons who act in the exercise of a profession or business. They do not target resellers, insofar as their customers are consumers. Our catalog offers are without obligation, i.e. your order is only processed by our order confirmation or. in the case of warehouse goods, binding on delivery by us.
We reserve the right to reserve product availability, changes to the products due to technical further development, model changes and possible errors in advertisements. For technical reasons, colors in the online shop may also deviate from the actual colors. The receipt of the order is confirmed by automated e-mail immediately after sending the order and does not constitute acceptance of the contract.
3. DELIVERY TIME
The estimated delivery time stated in our order confirmation is indicative, because some of our products are order-oriented or. is produced periodically. Delivery times can in any case also be shorter. The delivery times apply when specifying a period from the date of the payment received. When calculating the terms, only working days are taken into account: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not taken into account.
With a first order, the delivery time may be slightly longer due to the credit check to be performed first. If an express deadline for delivery has been agreed in writing, this is of course binding on us.
Delivery only takes place on working days. The time of delivery is the time when the products were handed over to the freight forwarder. No delivery will take place on generally recognized public holidays.
4. PRICE FORMATION
Our prices are exclusive of VAT. In addition, costs for packaging and/or shipping are not included in our prices. These costs are billed separately.
Price revisions during the year are rare, but – also to your advantage – possible. Therefore, only the prices stated in our order confirmation apply. Unless otherwise described, the prices indicated are for one piece. Decoration material used in the pictures is not included in the price.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
All our invoices are payable net within 30 days of the invoice date. In principle, only prepayment (bank transfer, Klarna, Paypal, etc.) is accepted.
You are never entitled to set off what you owe us. Objections to the amount of an invoice do not suspend your payment obligation.
6. OUR DELIVERY TO YOU
Delivery is only made within the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Delivery in other countries must be agreed in advance.
If it makes sense for quick processing, we carry out partial deliveries. To ensure that you receive the ordered products as quickly as possible, this applies in particular in the event that the delivery times for different products differ greatly from each other.
7. RETENTION OF TITLE
As is generally customary, each delivery is subject to the following retention of title: only when you have properly fulfilled all obligations under the agreement concluded with you, including payments of our invoices, will ownership of the delivered products pass to you.
In the normal course of business, you are entitled to process, transform or sell products subject to this reservation. You hereby undertake to pledge or assign to us the claims arising from resale, which you acquire against third parties, on first request as additional security for what you owe us. If you process or convert the products delivered under retention of title, this always takes place with due observance of the retention of title, but without this entailing any obligations for us.
We request that you check the products for defects upon receipt. Visible defects must be notified to us in writing within 7 working days after receipt of the products, hidden defects within 2 calendar months after discovery. If a defect is not reported in time, you are no longer entitled to repair, replacement or compensation.
In the event of transport damage, you must also report this by e-mail within 7 working days of receipt.
9. OUR WARRANTY
We guarantee that the materials and workmanship are free of defects for our products for a period of 12 months after delivery. However, this warranty does not cover wear and tear.
In the event of justified complaints within the warranty period, we will, at our discretion, repair or replace the defect free of charge.
However, we are not obliged to take such actions if you have already made changes to the product yourself.
We will not be in default under this warranty until you have given us written notice to perform the warranty work within a reasonable period of time and this work has not yet been performed within the reasonable period set by you. In the latter case, you can dissolve the agreement for the defective part.
We exclude our liability except in the event of intent, gross negligence, attributable failure to fulfill an important contractual obligation and in the event of non-compliance with an expressly given guarantee. In the event of damage caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of us, or of one of our subordinates, no limitation of liability applies. Our liability for other damage is limited to the foreseeable damage, which typically occurs.
10. LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
These general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods - CISG - does not apply.
The court in whose district our registered office is located is competent to settle all disputes arising from these general terms and conditions and the agreement concluded with you.
11. DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
In order to meet the current requirements for a commercial organization, personal data is stored and processed by us in accordance with the applicable requirements, including the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Please also observe our data protection information.
12. LEGAL VALIDITY
If some provisions of these general terms and conditions are not legally valid, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions and the provisions of the entire legal act.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ...
Our goal is to satisfy you as a customer. Should a shortcoming nevertheless occur, please contact us with confidence. We will surely find a satisfactory solution.
Scope and provider
Realization of the agreement
Registration as a customer
Delivery terms and self-call reservation
Terms of payment
Retention of title
Amendment of the General Terms and Conditions
Scope and provider
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to every consumer purchase (as referred to in Article 7:5 of the Dutch Civil Code) that has been established through the online shop of JuiceMakers (4Retail BV).
(2) The product range in the online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) Language of the agreement is exclusively Dutch.
(4) You can view the current general terms and conditions on the website https://4retail-317775.webshopapp.com/service/general-terms-conditions/.
Realization of the agreement
(1) The product descriptions in the online shop are intended to make an offer to purchase. By clicking the button [Buy] you accept our offer to buy and a binding agreement is concluded. Our products are sold for private use only.
(2) We will confirm your acceptance of the offer within days by sending a separate order confirmation email. The confirmation of receipt of the order is made by automated e-mail immediately after sending the order.
Registration as a customer
1) You have the option of registering as a customer in our online shop free of charge. The registration creates a sustainable customer account. You can use this customer account to place your orders in the future, without having to re-enter your personal data each time. Registration is not a precondition for an order. However, there is no entitlement to registration.
(3) You are obliged to handle the login details with care. You are without exception prohibited from providing the login details to third parties and/or allowing third parties access to the customer account without login details. If you have indications of misuse of your customer account by third parties, you must inform us immediately.
(4) If your personal data changes, you are responsible for updating this data. You can make changes online after logging in to your customer account.
(5) We will cancel the registration upon request. As a result, your customer account and all personal data directly associated with the customer account will be irrevocably deleted. This applies insofar as there are no statutory retention obligations or the data is necessary for the processing of orders.
(6) However, we are always entitled to discontinue the offer of registration and a customer account for our online shop. In this case, you will be immediately informed of the planned strike and your customer account with all data will be irrevocably deleted.
4 Shipping costs
(1) You bear the shipping costs.
5 Delivery terms and self-delivery reservation
(1) Delivery is only made within the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Delivery in other countries must be agreed in advance.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, the products are delivered by the carrier to the address indicated by you.
(3) If not all ordered products are present, we are entitled to make partial deliveries if this can be expected of you. Possible installments only start after receipt of the last partial delivery.
(4) If the delivery of the products fails through your fault despite three delivery attempts, we may terminate the contract. You must reimburse the resulting additional costs.
(5) If the ordered product is not available, because this product is not delivered to us by our suppliers through no fault of our own, we can terminate the agreement. In this case, we will inform you immediately and possibly propose the delivery of a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or you do not require delivery of a comparable product, we will immediately refund any amounts already received to you.
6 Payment terms
(1) Payment is made by prepayment (bank transfer, credit card or PayPal, Klarna or by leasing etc.)
(2) When choosing the payment method bank transfer, we will inform you of our bank relationship. The invoice amount must be credited to our account.
(3) If you do not fulfill your payment obligation in time, after we have pointed out the late payment to you and we have granted you a period of 14 days to still fulfill your payment obligation, after failure to pay within this term, the statutory interest as referred to in Section 6:119 of the Dutch Civil Code will be owed on the amount still owed. We also reserve the right to charge extrajudicial collection costs to you.
(4) You agree to receive invoices and credit notes in electronic form.
7 Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this agreement within 14 days without stating reasons.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, have received the product. If you have ordered several products or parts in an order that are delivered separately, the period starts after the day on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, has received the last item or part.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
by an unambiguous statement, letter sent by post or e-mail, about your decision to withdraw from the contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, which is not mandatory.
In order to observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we must pay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from you having a different type of delivery than the economically most advantageous standard delivery offered by us). have chosen), at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive your communication about the revocation of this contract. For this refund, we use the same payment method that you chose for your original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund.
Unless we offer to collect the products ourselves, we can wait with the refund until we receive the products back
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, you can fill out this form and return it to us)
To: JuiceMakers (4Retail BV)
Attn: Customer Service